There's some good things going on in the neighborhood with some much needed deferred maintenance getting done.
- The pool arbor was stained
- All the split rail fencing from the community has been removed since it was dated and falling down
- Replaced one of the pool pumps
- The irrigation system for our common areas has been repaired
- The roof on the mail center was replaced
- The pool house is having rotted trim and beams replaced and a new coat of paint
- Repair of the pool expansion joints
- New security system for the pool
- Painting the mail center
- Churchill Farms sign at 29 and Reinhardt painted/repaired
- Lighting at the 29 and Reinhardt entrance
- Updated lighting at Churchill Farms and Inner Loop
I'd like to invite everyone to come out to the monthly HOA meetings at Mitchell Elementary and get involved. There are a number of committees in the neighborhood that it would be good to have some people get involved and make them active.